My Tesla Story
Over the next several days, weeks and months, I'll be filling in my personal history with Tesla vehichles starting in mid-2013.
These posts will include both articles and photos.
I'll try to keep up posting my current experience with my Tesla Model S P85D, but it might take a while to catch up on posting my experiences from the last couple of years.
In the below list, items that are undlined are links to posts.
Items not underlined are topics that I'll be posting at a later date. For those, please check back later.
- First Time Tesla Drivers: Getting Started
- Tesla Photos With Interesting Backgrounds
- Road Trips:
- More Than Just The Greatest Car On Earth
- Tesla Photos To Be Sorted
- Cars Before Tesla
- First Hybrid EV and J1772 Level 2 Installation
- Almost Purchased a Toyota RAV4 EV
- Time to order a Tesla
- Investing in Tesla
- Delivery and a 1,000 Mile Drive
- Solar and Tesla Wall Charger Installation - Anaheim Vacation House
- San Diego to Vancouver, BC Event
- Oops! Tesla Enhancements
- San Juan Capistrano Supercharger
- Decision to Order the Model X
- Adding a 2nd wall charger to prepare for the Model X
- TMC Connect 2014
- Decision to Upgrade to the P85D
- Selling my 2013 Tesla Model S 85
- Selling my 2012 Toyota Prius Advanced Plug-In
- Last Minute Upgrades:
Executive Rear Seats,
Floor Mats, Front License Plate Holder, but No Panoramic Roof
- P85D Delivery and a Supercharger 1,000 Mile Drive
- Rush X 2015 - Formula X Races, Long Beach, CA
- The Governess
- Tesla Service Center, Costa Mesa, California
- Adding a Tesla Center Console
- Stupid Tesla Performance Buyers - My Rebuttal
- Working with Tesla setting up a Destination Charging Station
- Best Tesla Route Between Chicago and Kansas City and Points Beyond Either Direction
- Tesla Destination Charging Location Ribbon Cutting: Depot Inn & Suites, La Plata, Missouri
- Vancouver City Solar Panel Project
- Launching a Tesla from a Green Traffic Light
The Tesla Story of Steve Grande
For my own personal Tesla story of purchasing, taking delivery, driving, and related experiences including photos please
click here or on the My Tesla Story tab in the main menu above to visit
This web site follows the personal ownership experience of one Tesla owner and the enjoyment of traveling and touring by Tesla.
The story starts from pre-EV experience, moves onto the decision to purchase a 2012 Toyota Prius Hybrid Plug-In, then to a
2013 Tesla Model S 85, and finally to my current dual motor performance edition 2015 Tesla Model S P85D.
The web site will also cover ownership and travel experiences in the Tesla Model X once the one I ordered on April 15, 2014
is delivered. Many photos will be included. Reader feedback is welcome.
If any of you that own any Tesla model vehicle would like to have your travel reports and photos published here at TeslaTouring.com,
please e-mail your report along with attached .jpg format photos to "editor @ teslatouring.com". I'll be happy to review your story
and post it here. You can submit your story in almost any document format or even plain text. Your story will be featured and
promoted below along with my own personal Tesla travel reports.